Graduation from a CAAHEP or ABHES accredited medical assisting program
- Credentialed (Certified) Medical Assistant from AAMA - or - Medical Assistant with Recognition of ABR-OE (Assessment-Based Recognition in Order Entry) from AAMA to allow for order entry, or must obtain within six months of hire.
- Strong customer service skills and a knowledge of basic medical terminology
- Must have current CPR certification (Basic Life Support through the American Heart Association) or obtain certification within 90-days of hire
- Demonstrated basic clinic workflow and procedure support skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills, which includes ability to communicate professionally with a wide range of professional staff, patients, and families
- Demonstrated strong computer skills – must be able to learn a variety of programs.
- Experience in hospital or clinic environment
Gillette Children' Specialty Healthcare