Educere is looking to invest in entry-level professionals who are determined to advance their career in a growing organization that rewards passion, grit, initiative, and integrity.
About the Role
The Educere Virtual Education Consultant is an education sales consultant representing Educere and our virtual education solutions, to K-12 schools and programs. As a sales position, this role requires enthusiastic individuals who are resilient and will remain focused on the long-term goals of cultivating positive client relationships with schools and programs.
Through continued persistence, exceptional Virtual Education Consultants will build strong client relationships by developing an understanding of individual client needs and identifying the appropriate academic solutions. Educere strives to maintain lasting relationships with school clients by keeping abreast of and adapting services to evolving client needs.
The Virtual Education Consultant drives the advancement of Educere and its affiliated organizations and is crucial in not only expanding access to education to school clients, but also in empowering the organization to develop infrastructure and invest in new technologies.
• Maintain, cultivate and penetrate established K-12 Sponsors
• Become acclimated to relevant regional education requirements and trends
• Promote services and arrange meetings through a continued telemarketing effort
• Visit established and prospective K-12 schools and programs
• Educate K-12 administration on Educere’s virtual education solutions
• Deliver presentations and demonstrations of Educere’s virtual education services
• Recommend courses/programs aligned with K-12 customer interests/needs
• Work closely with Educere team to initiate and maintain services with customers
• Establish Sponsor relationships with new K-12 schools and programs
• Maintain client data in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
• Work with Educere team to nurture K-12 customer bond
• Represent Educere at local regional conferences
• Communicate sales forecasts each week to Educere Education Sales Director
• Participate actively in Educere conference calls and meetings when requested
• The Virtual Education Consultant will take part in a unique trainee program
Salary, Incentives and Benefits
This is a salaried position, with an introductory base of $40,000. In addition to salary, performance-based commission can be earned. Rapid advancement opportunities are achievable (previously, management roles have been earned in as little as 2 years by top performers).
Educere Virtual Education Consultants are equipped with a company car, auto insurance, Smartphone and tablet, and a trainee program with food/transportation stipend. Comprehensive Benefits Package include Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Health & Life Insurance, 401k with company match up to 4%, short-term disability, AD&D, Vacation time, sick time, and holidays.
Required Skills and Experience
• Ability to work in a virtual team environment
• Proactive contributor; self-starter
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Proven writing, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to appropriately adjust communication style for internal and external audiences
• Strong time management and organizational capabilities
• Customer service-oriented background
• Bachelor’s Degree with relevant skills
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org